You would benefit from owning a Tiny Home if you need:
(1) Additional housing. If a dwelling already exists, in almost all cases you can site your Tiny on your land. A tiny could be used for an extra room for a growing family, housing for relatives or university students, home office or studio, hobbies room, games room, short-term holiday accommodation, study room for a teenager, nanny or au pair quarters. This includes residential and farm blocks.
(2) Temporary accommodation during construction of a new house (and once the main house is complete you have a guesthouse for extra space or it can be relocated to another site).
(3) To achieve sustainability and have less of an impact on the environment.
(4) Accommodation on a rural block that has no building entitlement but allows for a caravan.
(5) Holiday accommodation at a caravan park, similar to that of a cabin. It is essentially a caravan with an optional annexe.
(6) Holiday accommodation by registering with ‘Airbnb’
(7) Temporary accommodation on an agricultural site.
(8) Need to be mortgage free. Oh, the possibilities!